Before getting into the 10 Best CDN For WordPress Website 2021, you need to first understand what a CDN provider is, why you need one, and what are its benefits.
I will explain briefly so that even beginners can feel comfortable. Let’s start. CDN stands for Content Delivery Network that basically delivers content from one place to another. What content should you think about? For example, if you have a website, you host your data, and people want to access that website, but due to distance and high traffic they are facing troubles, the CDN will work here.
The content delivery network consists of multiple data centers and proxies servers that allow visitors to quickly and securely access website data. Even if you have visitors from other countries, you may have problems with slow website speed and slow loading times, but using a CDN will help you speed up your website as CDN has lots of proxy servers and data centers are distributed worldwide. This gives users around the world unhindered and quick access to data and security. So, when users from other countries want to access our data, they will simply access it through the nearest data center and it will help them to access data quickly because of CDN.
10 Best CDN For WordPress Website 2021 List
There are many CDN Providers some are paid and some are free with many features, including security, fast data transmission, and increased website speed. So which one to choose for your website? This must be a question. So these are some of the best content delivery network providers we have brought to you.
10 Best CDN For WordPress Website 2021 List
- Amazon CloudFront
- Google Cloud CDN
- Azure CDN
Let’s now know about some of the above-mentioned 10 Best CDN For WordPress Website 2021.
StackPath is a paid content delivery network that provides the following features that can help your website.
- Provides easy-to-use dashboards and 100% uptime.
- It is a very fast content delivery network with a cache hit rate of about 80%.
- They have 45 locations around the world to help you easily access your website.
- It has SSL and DDoS mitigation security methods.
- StackPath cannot use the content delivery network for free, but you can get a one-month free trial, and then the first plan is $20 per month. Other plans include $200 per month (10 TB bandwidth per month), and $2000 per month (monthly 100 TB bandwidth).
- All of these plans include unlimited website support, free SSL certificates, DDoS protection, and more.
Because of the free plan, Cloudflare is known as the best CDN platform for small web publishers. Some of the features you should know about are as follows:
- In Cloudflare’s free plan, you can get DDoS security features, email support, and a good CDN, but if you are willing to use it, please go for paid plans.
- Their paid plans start at $20 per month, and you can get some additional features such as firewall support, mobile optimization for Mirage, and image optimization for Poland. Other paid plans include additional features, but are a bit expensive, especially for businesses, which charge $200 per month, which includes 100% uptime, own SSL certificate, etc.
- Cloudflare also supports the HTTP/3 protocol to improve security.
For security reasons, Sucuri is known as the best content distribution network. Some of the features you can get by using it are as follows:
- Their basic plan starts at $199 per month and can provide your website with very good speed, protection, monitoring, and performance, but it only applies to one website. Security includes Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS attack mitigation, protected pages, etc.
- In terms of performance, the basic plan will have smart caching options, fast page speeds, and server load reduction features.
- Their other plans start at $299 per month and $499 per month, with more advanced security features, but are limited to one website.
- The $499 plan performs malware detection every 30 minutes to increase security.
- If you want an impressive website security system, then Sucuri CDN may be a very good choice. In addition, all plans have unlimited bandwidth limits.
Imperva is another popular content delivery network known as Incapsula. It is famous for its high-speed storage. Here are some important features to be aware of.
Features of Imperva:
- You can get a free 14-day trial, but for $ 59 per month Boost your website performance with the latest technology thanks to the Intelligent Box system.
- Improve website performance by reducing load time using HTTP / 2 protocol.
- For security purposes, we ensure your website is protected from DDoS attacks.
- There are 44 DDoS-enabled data centers worldwide.
Akamai’s content delivery network is known for its speed even on high traffic sites. Here are some important features you should be aware of before using them.
- Try the basic plan for free for 30 days. This is where you can take advantage of the security features of HTTP / 2 and the excellent page and post-performance.
- It can be used to improve the performance of applications and websites. Provides continuous protection against malware and threats using API security features.
- It is expensive for a regular web editor but has a high-performance security system
KeyCDN is another top content delivery network with a 94% cache hit rate. Some of the functions you should know are as follows:
- It currently has 34 data centers around the world, all of which use 100% SSDs for fast data transmission.
- KeyCDN is easy to use and only takes a few minutes to complete the setup. The security features above and included here are HTTP/2, DDoS protection, security tokens, and TLS certificates.
- Support zone alias, IPv6, header control, log forwarding, Gzip compression, real-time reporting. It only costs $4 per month.
- If you want to use the image processing method, you only need to pay $1 for every 2000 images processed. The paid plan depends on the region.
- For 1TB of bandwidth, you need to pay $90 per month in Asia and Oceania, 35 The monthly cost in North America and Europe in US dollars, and the monthly cost in South Africa and South America are US$120..
Rackspace is a paid content delivery network that can greatly help reduce the load time of large traffic. The important features to know are:
- Rackspace can help improve e-commerce, website usage, and web application performance. It has different payment plans for bandwidth in each country, such as Japan, USD 0.10 per GB, up to 10 TB, India, USD 0.19 per GB, up to 10 TB.
- The user interface is simple and easy to understand.
- Provides 100% uptime and cloud dashboard integration.
- It uses API security features.
8: Amazon CloudFront
Amazon CloudFront is a simple and fast content delivery network with affordable plans. It provides the following features:
Amazon CloudFront features:
- It has more than 205 edge locations around the world, including 84 cities. Security features include SSL, TLS, custom SSL, SSL optimization, etc.
- Provide excellent performance for websites and web applications.
- It also has a free trial version, running for 12 months, you can have 50GB of bandwidth and 2 million HTTP/HTTP requests per month.
- Paid plans are different in all countries/regions. For example, the first 10TB bandwidth and the first 10TB bandwidth for a 10K HTTP request are 0.114 USD and Japan 0.0090 USD.
9: Google Cloud CDN
Google provides Google Cloud CDN to speed up websites, improve security and bandwidth through inexpensive programs. Some of the functions are as follows:
Cloud CDN features:
- Free SSL and TLS protection, higher security.
- In terms of monitoring, Google Monitoring is provided, and HTTP/2 and QUIC protocols are also provided to enhance website performance.
- Anycast IP is used to easily connect users.
- A free credit of $300 is provided, which can be used for up to 12 months.
- In paid plans, you have to pay for bandwidth, HTTP requests, cached content, cache leaks, and uncacheable content according to your plan.
10: Azure CDN
Microsoft provides Azure CDN to provide a very good user experience for multiple platforms. Provides some of the following functions:
Azure CDN function:
- Simple integration method, can be used for websites, web applications, storage and cloud functions, provide real-time monitoring and analysis functions, and track visitors.
- It can be used for high-traffic websites, e-commerce websites, and to reduce loading time and improve performance.
- If you are a developer, it provides you with easy-to-use API functions. Gateways, information protection, etc. It also provides some free credit and paid plans.
Hope with this article you may have came to know about the 10 Best CDN For WordPress Website 2021. Also, if you have any doubts or queries about CDN just write down below to us.