Best Google AdSense alternatives: Google AdSense is well known for its convenient advertising, CPM rate, RPM, high CPC rate, user experience, etc., as we all know. So when Google AdSense exists, why do we need other ad networks?
Well, the problem that the publisher faces may be one of the following:
- Even using amazing SEO techniques and good non-copy content, not getting monetization approval
- Not satisfied with the minimum withdrawal limit
- Not satisfied with address verification (postal address)
- Satisfied or dissatisfied with many policies and conditions, and there may be other problems, depending on your problem.
Best Google AdSense Alternatives List 2021
Best Google AdSense Alternatives List 2021
- Vibrant Media
- PopAds Ad Network
- Propeller Ads
Media.net is very popular and known as the best Adsense alternative due to its features and high CPM rates.
Some of the good things you should know about Media.net are:
- The great thing about Media.net is that it allows you to make a lot of money as an ad network based on high CPM content.
- There are several ad formats that mobile devices, tablets, and computers support. Advertising is easy to implement. It is also suitable for small businesses.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $ 100.
- A very good choice if you have guests from the USA and Canada.
- It is suitable for novice publishers due to its fast release.
2: Vibrant Media
Vibrant Media is also a good advertising network for advertisers and publishers. It is also a contextual advertising network.
Some of the advantages or features you can get from Vibrant Media are:
- This ad network displays video ads called Vibrant IN articles, which are excellent and profitable for publishers.
- Here again, it is easy to implement advertising, it also supports multiple platforms. Another good advertising format is Vibrant IN Image, which is a display advertisement. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
- To get approval for monetization, you need to get 500,000 page views in a month (not good for small or new websites).
- However, if you have so many page views and still have not been approved by AdSense, you can try it if you want.
3: PopAds Ad Network
If your website is not approved for monetization, the PopAds ad network can be a good alternative to AdSense.PopAds can immediately profit from any website without so many conditions.
Some of the advantages and features you can get from using PopAds are:
- Provide high CPM rates for U.S. visitors, so you can increase your income.
- The minimum spend is only $5, so it may be a good choice for small publishers.
- The highest paying advertising network for pop-up ad formats.
- In addition, there is no minimum monthly traffic requirement for PopAds.
4: Propeller Ads
Another AdSense alternative for publishers is Propeller Ads. In addition, if you are not familiar with advertising networks and want to make quick profits on your blog or website, you can try to use them.
Some of the advantages you can get from this ad network are:
- You can get some really profitable ad formats, including push notifications, widgets, interstitial ads, and click ads.
- Like PopAds, the minimum payment is $5, so yes, it’s perfect for new publishers and they offer weekly payments.
- The CPM rate is also good, and a new feature has also been introduced, a free push service, where you can increase your blog/website traffic.
Adversal can also be a good AdSense alternative, but you need to meet some requirements before submitting your site for monetization approval. Just like you need 50,000 page views a month, there is no adult content and illegal content.
But for ordinary people, they can be done easily. In addition, if you have good SEO skills and can rank your pages, 50,000 page views will be meaningless to you.
Some of the advantages you can get from using cross-ad networks are:
- There are a variety of ad formats, native ads, video ads, display ads, you can try and get a good income.
- Compared with some popular ones, the cost-per-thousand impressions
- The minimum payment limit for high-rate advertising networks is $20.
- Adversal provides high-quality and relevant advertising.
Adsterra is an excellent alternative to AdSense because it has a high CPM rate and instant profitability, and it is also compatible with cross-platforms.
This ad network does not require minimal traffic to apply monetization, so it is ideal for publishers with the insufficient website or blog traffic. It supports a variety of advertising formats, such as display banners, pop-under ads, interstitial ads, pushes notifications, and other very useful popular formats.
The minimum payment limit is $5, which is very useful for small publishers. Here, payment can be made twice a month. Even for new websites, it supports fast monetization.
Hope this article on Best Google AdSense Alternatives will be useful for many of those who want to earn from websites using ad networks, Especially from Google Adsense but after a lot of SEO and hard work if some reason doesn’t get Adsense Approval, then these Ad networks can be very useful. If you like the Article do share and visit the site regularly and if you have any query write down below.