NextScripts Social Networks Auto Poster Pro Nulled v4.1.1 plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog or website to your Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+(Google Plus), Blogger, Tumblr, Flickr, LiveJournal, Flipboard, Instagram, Telegram, DreamWidth, Delicious, Diigo, Instapaper, Stumbleupon, LinkedIn, ok.ru, Pinterest, Plurk, VK.com (VKontakte), YouTube, Scoop.It, WordPress, XING, etc. The whole process is completely automated.
Just write a new post and either the entire post or its nicely formatted announcement with backlink will be published to all your configured social networks. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers, and followers about your new post. The plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc. Messages are 100% customizable and adopted for each network requirement.
Supported Networks where Social Networks Auto Poster Pro Nulled v4.3.11 can Auto-Post
- Facebook – Autopost text, image or share a link to your profile, business page, community page, or Facebook group
- Instagram – Upload your blogpost’s image to your Instagram account.
- LinkedIn – Auto Post text, article, image or share a link to your profile, group, or company page.
- ok.ru – Autopost text, image or share a link to your profile or group
- Plurk – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach Image to messages
- Pinterest – Post your blogpost’s image to your Pinterest board.
- Twitter – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach images to tweets
- VK.Com – Post text, image or share a link to your profile or group page
- Weibo – Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images
- XING – Post text messages, images or share links.
- Blogger – Autopost to your blog. HTML is supported
- Flipboard – Autopost to your magazines
- Google My Business – Create Google My Business post
- Instapaper – Autopost to your account
- LiveJournal – Auto-submit your blogpost to LiveJournal blog or community. LiveJournal engine based website DreamWidth.org is also supported
- Medium – Autopost to your profile or publications
- Scoop.It – Autopost to your “Topics”. Ability to attach your blogpost to scoop. Ability to make “Image” posts
- SETT – Auto-post to your Sett.com blog
- Tumblr – Create a text post, image post, audio or video post on your Tumbler blog. HTML is supported.
- WP Based Blog – Auto-submit your blogpost to another WordPress based site. Support for any standalone WordPress and WordPress.com, Blog.com, etc..
- Diigo – Auto-submit bookmark to your account
- Reddit – Autopost to your subreddits
- MailChimp – One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your blogposts as email campaigns to specific subscribers
- Line – Autopost texts, images, or links to your channel, group or chat
- Telegram – Autopost texts, images, or links to your channel, group or chat
- Yo – Send notifications to your subscribers
- deviantART (!) – Autopost to your blog. HTML is supported
- Flickr – Autopost images to your photostream and/or sets. Tags are supported
- vBulletin – Auto-submit your blogpost to vBulletin forums. Could create new threads or new posts
- YouTube – Post messages to your YouTube channel feed. Ability to attach existing YouTube videos to posts
Social Networks Auto Poster Pro v4.3.11 (Nulled) Free Features
- Accounts : Most Major Social Networks are supported.
- Settings : SNAP has a lot of settings to configure.
- FIlters : Set what posts go to each network based on categories, tags, type, format and many more criteria.
- Limit Autoposting Speed : Importing many posts at once? Not a problem. SNAP can query your autoposts and publish them one by one in defined time intervals.
- Auto-import comments : Auto-import comments from Facebook and replies and mentions from Twitter as WordPress Comments
- Custom URLs for AutoPosts :You can set a custom URL for the link shared by SNAP
- Autopost New Blogposts : SNAP will automatically post your newly published blogposts (pages, events, products, custom post types) to all your defined social media accounts.
- Auto re-post already existing posts : SNAP can automatically re-post the already existing posts. SNAP can select specific posts for re-posting using filters.
- Quick Post : Send a quick post to all configured social networks without creating a WordPress blogpost.
- Post Types : SNAP can autopost blogposts, pages, WooCommerce products, and any other “Custom Post Types”
- “Spin” message post templates : Send a quick post to all configured social networks without creating a WordPress blogpost.
- Emoji Support : Format your posts
- Format your posts using flexible replacement tags. make text posts, share links, or post images.
- Hashtags : SNAP can post tags, categories and any other custom WordPress taxonomies as Hashtags
- Additional URL Parameters : Add additional parameters to the links posted by SNAP.
- URL Shorteners : URL Shorteners: bit.ly, is.gd, Rebrandly, YOURLS and built in WordPress URL Shortener
- See what was posted : You can see the direct links to the posts published by SNAP on the “Post Edit” page
- Export/Import Plugin settings : You Export and Import all plugin settings as backup or to move it to another site
Download Social Networks Auto Poster Pro v4.3.11 (Nulled)
|Plugin Name||Social Networks Auto Poster Pro (SNAP)|
|Category||Social Network, Automation|
Social Networks Auto Poster Pro v4.3.11 (Nulled) : PRO Features
- Unlimited accounts : SNAP Pro comes with an ability to add/configure unlimited accounts for each social network.
- Auto-repost existing posts randomly : Auto-repost existing random posts from specific dates or “older than N days and younger than X days”.
- Limit auto-reposting to specific days and times : Limit random or one-by-one auto-reposting for specific days of the week and times. (like Monday-Friday from 8AM to 7PM Only)
- Scheduled and Delayed posting : You can set a delay for autoposting to each network. You can also set the exact time when the autopost should go out.
- Proxy : You can use proxy with some networks
- Additional Filters : Additional Filters. You can filter by Custom Fields, Custom Taxonomies, and Searches